____________________________________
When I see how people are getting into relationships,
Those currently in a relationship,
Those that have ended recently.
& I checking my pulse on the Relationship issue.
Wondering if it was Pride or Sensitive,
I guess.
I am just not ready to make another mess.
& its not even about the opposite.
I think,
I need more time to sort out first.
& then I realize as a Media student before,
How there will always be the silent stalkers around.
Ah Shit.
Singapore is such a small place.
Damn.
I will trade in 2 days to fly back to Melbourne.
To have breakfast at Mart & Queen Vic.
Afternoon coffees at GPO, Workshop, Lounge.
Grocery browsing at Old Safe way.
Take a stroll in Flinders Lane & Federation square.
Delicious Sashimi & Lobster salad sushi,
Live bands on the streets,
Cold winter air,
Warm Yam bubble tea,
German beers & Platter of Pork.
I miss Melbourne despite all the events that have taken place there.
A part of my youth.
Its time to move in 21.
My favourite Number.
Its time to mark a stop.